I need to post some pictures of James getting fatter and smiling more for my family who don't live in Washington. I love this new stage. It's nice to feel some reciprocation for all of the attention I am giving him. I also want to give a little plug for the Moby wrap. Oh my word it has been awesome in the afternoons. I love my bjorn and I still use that a lot for when I am shopping, but for little babies, the Moby wrap is great. It just holds them so tight to your body. Love it.

Thanks Aunt JaLynne for the Southern Virginia University shirt. Love it.



Donny loves his brother.

He likes playing and looking at toys more. It's nice because it buys me some time to make dinner.
I had to throw this picture in because we do have other children that demand our time and energy. This picture makes me laugh because seriously, how many costumes can you have on at one time? I count six.
6 comments:
Those are truly stellar cheeks. I love it all!
I can't believe you and don both have 4 boys!....crazy!
I adore James' smile. Love your blog!!
I love James' smile. What a cutie.
And by the way, your state did a great job at the caucuses last week. Good work. :)
I just love your cute chubby babies! We should start a bet on which of us will have the most boys in a row. Ha! I miss you so much and think of you often.
https://www.cekaja.com/info/11-cara-menghilangkan-tahi-lalat
Post a Comment