The other highlight of Columbus is the COSI science museum. You should see this thing. The most kid friendly place ever. Lots of water, creative toys, and places to run and explore. Every kid's dream.
And the last place I will mention, but certainly the list could go on and on, are the bunny fountains. Water shoots up out of the ground in different patterns and velocity. My kids obviously loved it.


Sadly, this is probably the last time I will visit Columbus for a long time. I used to have many family and friends here that I could visit, but now one of my best friends is finally moving after five years. She has been a life saver. I will miss my annual visits. Thanks Rachel for showing me around Columbus. It definitely has been a wonderful place to call a home away from home.
4 comments:
My husband served his mission in Columbus so I've always wanted to take a trip that direction and check out all the family friendly places and then head to Cedar Point for the theme park.... maybe one day!
There's a new girl in our ward here who is from Columbus, and when I said to her, "I have a friend who thinks Columbus is the best family city in the country," she just kind of got this weird look on her face and said, "Really??" I don't trust her. :)
Hey Steph!
Love the blog. You're doing great updates! And thanks for the trip. You are always so fun to have.
We will miss your annual visits too. :(
Amen to the title of your post! We loved living in Columbus for nearly 6 years and attest to it's family friendliness. Glad you've been enjoying it every now and then.
Post a Comment